Families with a proper financial plan have $1.2M more in retirement than families without a plan. Planners have less debt, more savings, higher disposable income, retire earlier, and live an overall better quality of life. Don’t leave your future to chance – schedule a call with us to get your plan today
Why you need it
Many families commonly experience some or many of these money stressors. Answer these questions for yourself:
- Do you find yourself living paycheck-to-paycheck?
- Do you stress about managing credit cards and other debt?
- Do you struggle to pay your bills on time each month?
- Have you tried in vain to build an emergency fund or other savings?
- Do you feel behind on saving for retirement?
- Are you planning to save for a child’s education?
- Do you plan to financially support elderly parents?
- Do you feel like you’ll be stuck working beyond your retirement age?
- Do you feel like money managers are out to take advantage of you?
- Do you find the financial system to be frustrating and confusing?
What to expect
Step 1: Connect
Call us to start your financial plan. During the initial phone call, we will discuss your specific situation, financial needs and money goals. We will discuss possible options for the most beneficial course of action for you. If you decide to proceed we will set you up for a next session with a planner.
Step 2: Intake
You will have a face-to-face session with a planner, either in our office or over an interactive web session, whichever you prefer. During the session we will gather information needed to help you create a plan customized just for you, which will include: finding your daily spendable money number, addressing bills you’re overpaying, eliminating your debt, building your savings, setting up insurance and protecting your income, and creating a practical retirement plan.
Step 3: Plan
We present your fully customized and completed plan to you. You will learn your financial wellness score and actions you can take to become more financially secure and prosperous. We will present you with money you likely don’t know you already have, which can increase your disposable income or help you achieve your long-term goals even faster. This is the moment your dreams and goals become reality.
I was puzzled how to proceed with my financial situation. You guys have opened my eyes more to see all 'what if’s' and saved me from wrong move I was about to make.
Wallio helped me manage my spending more than anything that I've tried before and I'm actually finding myself in the black for once. Now I am planning to buy a house.
I was lost in my financial priorities. Should I pay off debt first or start saving for retirement or... The plan helped me to make decision and roll with it.